Monday, July 30, 2012

NewAir AI100S Portable Ice Maker


I am Laura from Los Angeles. I am a project coordinator as well as wedding designer. I have lots of skills in art, and that’s why I have a variety of suppliers from time to time.


I do not only not limit my service in hosting but also to foods. There’s this event that we need  much ice as possible and it turned out disastrously. My crew has to go out and get  some ice, I feel like something is wrong with mu management. I started to go out to do some shopping. I was not searching for a portable ice maker that produces more ice, all I am looking is to supplement our needs on the ice when the refrigerator is full. Until my friend recommended me this NewAir AI100S Portable Ice Maker. To be honest I was so skeptical about this product, I don’t know if it really works or not. I bump across its review and I read many positive feedbacks. I believe that we all have different opinions, I tried on this  and below is my opinion.


The package arrived four months ago, in short I have been using this item for months. It says in the review that it produces at least 28 pounds of ice. So, this is the very first thing I kept on my mind. I took the product out of the box and read its manual.  Afterwards, I set and decided to try as soon as possible.

I noticed that it took fifteen minutes for the 1st set of cubes to form. Afterwards, a cute cubes had formed but not enough compared to the normal size, I mean the usual size used for beverages on McDonalds and KFC. I said “ok” so this will be the better start, but I want to know how good and better this product compared to other ordinary portable ice makers.  I tried full speed. I am thinking to come back thirty minutes after to check how things are progressing.  When I came back, I was so surprised because  it made enough ice for me. The size was fine, same as on the size of the usual beverage. 

I was surprised and feel so excited for my business. I have used this for my business catering and designs. I noticed it produced a lot of ice and the item itself is durable and flexible. I love this product. It gives me less effort and more output. Realistically speaking, my business  went so fine and well-organized instead of buying and looking for ice during parties, my crew had to attend the needs of visitors and clients. Last month I decided to purchase two more items for additional. I had lots of projects and caterings these days and I assume that everything will be good. Purchasing this item is the greatest decision I made in my entire life. Everything came so easy from my catering services to my personal parties. Simply amazing. 



Looking for more information? read the portable ice makers and enjoy reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment