Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Clarisonic Review



I am Farra Marie Nofenne from North Carolina, USA. I am 22 years of age and living like a teenage girl. I am white of course, but I don’t have that perfect smooth skin the way I always wanted to be. I wanted a white flawless skin with no spots. My skin is not oily but there are tiny spots and monthly my hormonal acne appears which is so disgusting. I have been using Clarisonic Mia for almost three months with its brush head which is quite sensitive.  


I heard this from my friends. I become interested in this product because I have seen big effects from friends. The product is just easy to use. I just simply press the button and it will run for a minute and then shuts off. I can just press the button again if I want another extra minute. I used it once or twice per day. When I charged it, it lasts for two weeks. However the charge duration is 24 hours. So, I need to be obedient about it. The pattern is fair enough. During the course of clarisonic mia maintenance, I discovered something. It is the requirement of more face wash than what I usually use.   I can put the face wash first and use the mia or I can put the face wash in the mia immediately.   I have discovered that more products are required when I put the face wash on the brush on the other hand if placing the product on my face, I noticed that I don’t get a very good lather. Using this product requires analysis and will always base on the individuality.  These are just my observations but overall I can jump into conclusions that the products are good. It leaves my skin clean and smooth. Even though, I find it hard to apply it to my nose areas. Two weeks after using, I noticed such big difference. 


I noticed that the breakouts are lessen though not completely eliminated but at least I saw the big improvements and that clearly means that the product is very effective. Imagine two weeks? It never happened to my previous purchased products. Some are costly and some are cheap. Still, I never noticed such changes. I love clarisonic mia product and my day is not complete without it. So if you have extra cash, I suggest to purchase one for yourself. It is a life changer. My face is clear and smooth and I feel like availing from a diamond peel treatment. It is so incredible and I’m gonna rate this product 10 over 10 or five stars. I just hope that the clarisonic mia would include any protective case to fit into and pursue this product is quite addictive, I wish at least this brush could be smaller in size because I am travelling for vacation next month and I’m going to bring this. I am happy about me purchasing this product. I admit this is costly but effectively well worth it.

For more information visit to Clarisonic mia reviews
  

No comments:

Post a Comment